islendingabull

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Superstores and Thinkingmachines

I am boycotting a superstore due to work-related frusterations. I stayed passed 7pm cleaning up invoices. Thank god for red wine *sip*!!

On funner notes...I received an e-mail from neckbone were he copied me on an e-mail to one of my dearest old friends from the old land/icecube/rock. She was going to pop in to Balwmer, and wanted to see if I had a minute to spare, and did I ever. I stacked up invoices, in great need of cleaning, and took the afternoon off. I met up with her and apparently the best husband in the world (according to her)( just to clarify)). Neckbone pakced up his laptop and joined us for an afternoon of great friends a few beers and dinner. I have not had as much fun in a long time.

Next on the calendar, after the trip to "superstore's" headquarters, is definitely a long vacation in the old land.

Can't wait to see you!!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Það var æðislegt að hitta ykkur! Innilegar þakkir fyrir okkur. Við sjáumst vonandi aftur fyrr en síðar.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home