islendingabull

Sunday, January 08, 2006

House search

I think this heading for my blog will be ongoing. Neckbone and I are in the search for the perfect home. Our requirements are 4bds 2+baths, tastefully updated kitchen, and the location should be county, county-city, city, city-city. To summerize we have no idea where we want to live. For the first time in our lives together the price of the home is secondary to where the heck* we want it to be. HELP!! The Baltimore county school system is great (the boy comes first), but the county is boring. The city school systems are not as great, but we could do private school. The boy needs grass under his feet (the boy comes first). If we buy in our current area we could get a boring house for little money and the boy would be happy (the boy, oh the boy), but neckbone and I would be...well not miserable, but not super happy with the location.

So here is what Queenie wants...4bdr, 3bth, updated kitchen, sunroom, pool (negotiable), not too big, old or with character in-between county and city (aka Charles street or areas around Belvedare square). This time it is my turn to pick. I know you don't know me very well, but input is needed. I don't know where we can make all three of us happy (with the house anyway).

*the strongest word I can use to not offend The Boy.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:14 PM , Blogger Zenchick said...

    Try:
    Homeland, Anneslie (near Belvedere Square), Roland Park, even Hampden, Mt. Washington...let me know if you need more :)
    p.s. not to offend the Boy...does he read the blog?!

     
  • At 5:03 AM , Blogger Double Dogged said...

    My daughter is a Real Estate agent and may be able to help you. She has the Multiple Listings and has found some good underpriced houses for sale. If you don't have an agent and you need someone who works hard for you, let me know. Sorry about the commercial, but she is good.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home