I am Working
If you read this you know that I am now working. I am a "working woman". So what have I found out after almost 2 weeks?
The best thing about work is getting home.
music piped into cubicles is nice the first 30 minutes, after that causes suicide.
cubicles are germ factories.
Neckbone can house clean and does it well.
The Boy does not miss me.
pay checks are GREAT!!
I now know how to crimp wires, and weld. I enjoyed welding a little too much.
Working causes more wine drinking.
So, what do I do that involves music, cubicles and crimping wires? I am hoping to find out by the end of next week.
The best thing about work is getting home.
music piped into cubicles is nice the first 30 minutes, after that causes suicide.
cubicles are germ factories.
Neckbone can house clean and does it well.
The Boy does not miss me.
pay checks are GREAT!!
I now know how to crimp wires, and weld. I enjoyed welding a little too much.
Working causes more wine drinking.
So, what do I do that involves music, cubicles and crimping wires? I am hoping to find out by the end of next week.


3 Comments:
At 12:36 PM ,
acw said...
Do you get to do any of that wine drinking at work? Because that would be awesome.
At 5:20 PM ,
tfg said...
Welding is sooo sexy. 4G is my favorite position.
At 2:07 PM ,
Brother Kojak said...
Hey! I didn't know the Queen had a blog! Welcome to the working world.
And as for your an answer to your question, you can get you some motivational music for your work. I suggest "Crimpin' Ain't Easy" by Big CAT5 Daddy Kane.
(Its a hip-hop reference, if you dont know you better ask somebody!)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home