islendingabull

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

What do you do while hubby is out of town

I got someone’s attention, but here is what I do....Rent Harry Potter, and buy a bottle of wine. After that a beautiful fire sets the mood for a great evening (as a parent you need to rent a PS2 game to keep the boy out of your hair). Then you sit down light one of those smelly candles, and think, while watching Harry Potter. Then you get excited about the house you just bought. I will have neckbone post a picture next week....after all I had a bottle of wine.

I feel a blogger happy hour/house warming coming up.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:15 PM , Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

    You guys bought a house? I feel so out of the loop. Where?

    PS - there is one, I just e-mailed Paul.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home