islendingabull

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Yes, Still here

The working days between Christmas and New Year are dreadfully boring. I find myself unable to complete the mind-numbing quote writing and RoHs compliance list. I was selected to complete the list from hell as a punishment for being from Europe, I am convinced. By June everything HAS to be RoHs compliant it is a EU requirement (still have no idea how it's pronounced).

Other than that things are great. My little niece is here and brought her parents. She decided, since her parents are on a vacation, now is a great time to develop a massive cold and be as sickly as possible. Hopefully she will be better by tomorrow. I am going to be on vacation until my family goes back home. We will be seeing the sights, drinking the beer, and watching drunk people at 3pm on weekdays fighting in Canton.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:47 AM , Blogger Double Dogged said...

    I didn't know that people in Canton drank! LOL

    I grew up in Canton and there was a bar on every corner, just as it is today. Only thing is the beer costs a lot more now. Damn those trendy bars.

    I still go to Canton. You just can't take the city out of this boy!

    Glad to see you had family in for a visit. HAPPY NEW YEAR

     
  • At 4:49 PM , Blogger islendingabull said...

    We love Canton, and go there as often as we can. I was suprised to see the police activity there on a weekday, but like my father said you see that in small towns on the Ice cube to.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home