islendingabull

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

when I look in the mirror I see....

I am not on some soul searching journey, but I did have a rather horrible "brow tinting" experience. So horrible that my only son walked passed me when I picked him up from school. When he finally saw me he said "WOW! Mom you look nothing like yourself". I asked my husband; after he stared at me for a minute in true disbelief, to give me a kiss. His reply was "wouldn't that be cheating?"

I guess now I have to dye my hair to mach my eyebrows.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:27 AM , Blogger acw said...

    I was going to leave a comment encouraging you to dye your hair before the happy hour, but the blatant " Hi. You are welcome to visit my site for information on : penis enlargement pill" comment spam was too hilarious not to mention.

     
  • At 9:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Acw,

    I removed a post about elderly depression, but couldn't get myself to delete the penis one. You never know who needs the info.

     
  • At 7:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That's so sweet of you Dilja - looking out for the "little guys."

    Fool

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home