It was the greatest of all....
Ten years ago I had a child- a great little boy. He came out of me with a yell and gave me a love for life like only a mother can understand. This little thing, born with a head full of black hair and an attitude much like Neckbone's, stole my heart. Since then I have never ever been the same. Today, my blond-haired, green eyed, ten year old boy is destined to steal any girl's heart. Every day I look into his eyes and give him a hug, realizing he is becoming a grown individual. I realize how far I am growing from him every day.
My father told me when I was fourteen....You only borrow your children, they are never ever yours.
My father told me when I was fourteen....You only borrow your children, they are never ever yours.


2 Comments:
At 8:30 PM ,
Broadsheet said...
Sweetheart - you should REALLY post more often. This was lovely.
At 2:16 PM ,
islendingabull said...
Thank you...thank you! Most of the time I am very self-conscious about punctuation and the use of tenses, but this one was from the heart. LOVE the picture!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home