So maybe my innocence is gone...
I remember the start of summer in Iceland. It was just over 50 degrees, and I begged my mom to go out in my shorts and my bright yellow tank-top. I went out in the bright June sunshine and caught the cold on my young legs so the hair stood streight up ( I was eleven years old), but I was not to be defeated.
I ran around with my peeps, free like a bird. Then it happened...in one of the only alleys in my neighbourhood I met a bumblebee, and it liked my tank-top. I had never been so afraid in my life.
Bumblebees, try me now!!!
I ran around with my peeps, free like a bird. Then it happened...in one of the only alleys in my neighbourhood I met a bumblebee, and it liked my tank-top. I had never been so afraid in my life.
Bumblebees, try me now!!!


1 Comments:
At 11:25 AM ,
Anonymous said...
Hello!, i'm SErena from Mexico, .. i think, you're really good writer :O, really, i like so much your way of concrete your ideas :D..
I really like the tittle... And so maybe mY innocence is gone too.
see you .
pdta:
sorry about my English :S, it's not so good.
Chau!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home