Re: I rain a glamorize brewer
Spammer please! I do not need a Rolex replica and your meds scare me!!!
What the hell does "I rain a glamorizer brewer" mean? I am so sick of spammers ILK*!!! Is there a random-word key on the computer I've been missing?
*Yes "Ilk" is a word and can be used in a sentence as "Re: Not se do ilk superfluous." (as in e-mail sent to me by Lester Siegel aka spammer)
What the hell does "I rain a glamorizer brewer" mean? I am so sick of spammers ILK*!!! Is there a random-word key on the computer I've been missing?
*Yes "Ilk" is a word and can be used in a sentence as "Re: Not se do ilk superfluous." (as in e-mail sent to me by Lester Siegel aka spammer)


1 Comments:
At 8:22 PM ,
Malnurtured Snay said...
Damn. I saw the threat title and I was like, "Woot! Free beer!"
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home