Travel Ugly
I am back from my home country, lovely Iceland were the sun shines and it is a comfy 70 degrees.
In my many travels, around Iceland, in the US and between the two, I have descovered I have an experation time. In a car I can last just over two hours before travel ugly sits in. My hair turns dull yellow, and I feel like something died in my mouth. My mood is also affected, but mostly my appearance. Even my clothes stop fitting. My experation time on a plane is even shorter than in the car, and it takes me much longer to recover from air-travel ugly than land-travel ugly.
It is now the day after I arraived back here, and still have not completely recovered, can't wait for the happy hour tonight. Beer just might be the cure. I will keep you posted.
In my many travels, around Iceland, in the US and between the two, I have descovered I have an experation time. In a car I can last just over two hours before travel ugly sits in. My hair turns dull yellow, and I feel like something died in my mouth. My mood is also affected, but mostly my appearance. Even my clothes stop fitting. My experation time on a plane is even shorter than in the car, and it takes me much longer to recover from air-travel ugly than land-travel ugly.
It is now the day after I arraived back here, and still have not completely recovered, can't wait for the happy hour tonight. Beer just might be the cure. I will keep you posted.


3 Comments:
At 10:27 AM ,
acw said...
Beer is always the cure!
At 8:04 PM ,
Malnurtured Snay said...
beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer
At 5:42 AM ,
jwer said...
Or in Snay's case, "all the cider in the world".
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home