Summer vacation for ME
Where have I been? Good question. I have been running the social schedule of a nine year old going on thirteen.
1st on the schedule is to make sure my son is happy (who knows why I do this, I guess I love torturing myself) this is done by going to the pool, entertaining his friends, going shopping to pre-approved stores, and going to "school is out" parties.
2nd I need to make sure the house looks presentable (failing most of the time), laundry is done,(with all the pool towels this is a full time job), the homes finances are in order (who knows!!), and cook two meals per day (cooking means more cleaning, and shopping).
I can't wait to go to Iceland.
1st on the schedule is to make sure my son is happy (who knows why I do this, I guess I love torturing myself) this is done by going to the pool, entertaining his friends, going shopping to pre-approved stores, and going to "school is out" parties.
2nd I need to make sure the house looks presentable (failing most of the time), laundry is done,(with all the pool towels this is a full time job), the homes finances are in order (who knows!!), and cook two meals per day (cooking means more cleaning, and shopping).
I can't wait to go to Iceland.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home