islendingabull

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Day two of jobsearch

Still no phone calls...

So I've started the job search thing, and have been reminded of how extremely unpleasant it is. My cover letter has been scrutinized and corrected by husband, since he used to be in Human Resources he is, according to him, an EXPERT. Each time a resume is sent out the letter is modified appropriately for each position (hopefully). My FAB resume has been on file on my computer for years, and has for the most part withstood the passing of time. In addition to all this, I've contacted former bosses, and coworkers to make sure I have the appropriate contact info for recommendations. Thankfully everyone is more than willing to help me out.

I started on Monday and have sent out two, yes count them TWO resumes. I guess I am facing some subconscious lack of enthusiasm. I promise I will be better tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home