islendingabull

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Great life

The last few days, and the next few have been and will be crazy busy. Last weekend I had the pleasure of having the in-laws over. I love my in-laws, and my relationship with my father-in-law is excellent. Usually when he is here, his wife and my husband head up to bed early, and he and I stay downstairs drinking too many beers and solving the world's problems.

This weekend "Crazy Dave"(from neckbone's commentary roster), and his whole family will be down here. They are the ones I miss the most from CT. Dave's wife is one of the smartest, funniest, and most generally nice person there is. I can not wait to see here again. She has proven to be a great friend in the ugliest of times. Their older son is my son's best friend, and my son is counting down for his arrival. Their youngest hardly talked when we left. Unable to say my name he called my DiDu, in the cutest voice there is. How can you not love that? Oh yeah, Dave, you know I love you too.

Next week is Iceland. With friends from the past and my favorite people ever - my dad and my sister. I love my life.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    thank's for not forgetting me. jeez. do know that we all love you too.

    this morning jacob asked when we were leaving tommorow and i told him between 7 and 8, and he immediately suggested leaving at midnight tonight.

    the excitement level in this house is fantastic.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home