Thankful
This morning I was seriously thankful for not having to get out of bed and shower. Last night's blogger's night prevented me from jumping out of bed and facing my day*. I lost a few mom of the year points as I sent my son down stairs to "play whatever you can find for the playstation". Turned over and slept for another lovely hour.
Totally justifying the not-so-fresh feeling of this morning, last night was great. I had a couple too many of anything that was put in front of me, and I mean anything. I met a-lot of new people and liked all of them. I would do the cool link stuff, but I just don't have the energy. We kept the sitter out too late, since the drive home took us over an hour with traffic jams due to construction. Traffic jam at midnight- a Maryland thing I can live without.
*I NEVER jump out of bed I would be happy hanging out until the second cup of coffee has been completed. The hard part is to find someone to fetch it for you.
Totally justifying the not-so-fresh feeling of this morning, last night was great. I had a couple too many of anything that was put in front of me, and I mean anything. I met a-lot of new people and liked all of them. I would do the cool link stuff, but I just don't have the energy. We kept the sitter out too late, since the drive home took us over an hour with traffic jams due to construction. Traffic jam at midnight- a Maryland thing I can live without.
*I NEVER jump out of bed I would be happy hanging out until the second cup of coffee has been completed. The hard part is to find someone to fetch it for you.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home