MVA I think - or in their case NOT
I just spent two hours trying to get my new Maryland drivers license. The whole incident has made me rethink my life choices (again) and consider seriously to move back to Iceland. Getting an Icelandic citizen ship for my husband and MAKING my son adjust to a whole new environment, culture, and language will be easier than it is to get a new drivers license in this otherwise lovely state.
Neckbone succeeded, but I did not. Yes we did have the same documentation, but my clerk did not think mine was valid while Neckbone's did. TOTALY random. I had my old license 2 letters/mail/bills with my address on it, and my lovely Resident Alien card. My mail wasn't good enough for them and they didn't want to take my Maryland Vehicle Registration card processed in their office with my address on it as a prove of residence. I even offered them my whole checkbook, again with my address on it, but still NO SORRY! NO CAN DO. I am now writing up two invoices for repairs done to my home I'll stamp it with some date and bring that to the MVA . If they actually take that I will be writing to homeland security.
Neckbone succeeded, but I did not. Yes we did have the same documentation, but my clerk did not think mine was valid while Neckbone's did. TOTALY random. I had my old license 2 letters/mail/bills with my address on it, and my lovely Resident Alien card. My mail wasn't good enough for them and they didn't want to take my Maryland Vehicle Registration card processed in their office with my address on it as a prove of residence. I even offered them my whole checkbook, again with my address on it, but still NO SORRY! NO CAN DO. I am now writing up two invoices for repairs done to my home I'll stamp it with some date and bring that to the MVA . If they actually take that I will be writing to homeland security.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home