Education
I have been thinking more and more about my choices in life. I guess this would be called midlife crisis even though I have no intention, at this point, to trade in the old for the young.
I spent good part of my life going to school, first in Iceland and then in Germany. After graduation I worked first at an office supply store (we all LOVE retail) and then at a biotech company were my education was actually used. Now I stay at home with my son, and even though I am content with my choice I feel a bit cheated out of all the time and money spent on my education when I could have used both for more important partying.
I spent good part of my life going to school, first in Iceland and then in Germany. After graduation I worked first at an office supply store (we all LOVE retail) and then at a biotech company were my education was actually used. Now I stay at home with my son, and even though I am content with my choice I feel a bit cheated out of all the time and money spent on my education when I could have used both for more important partying.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home