Driving with my son.
son: When I get older, and get my learner's permit chicks will dig me.
me: How is that? (note to self: tell neckbone to stop using the word chick)
son: all I need is a cool car
me: like what?
son: a Cobra or a Hummer
me: (thinking) a Hummer!! I will need to disown the boy
me: Why those cars?
son: Jeep liberty is not a chick magnet it's more like a chick truck (I drive a Liberty!!). The Rubicon is cool, but it's too slow.
me: (thinking again) Chick truck, chick magnet. I need to have a serious talk with the child and his father.
me: How is that? (note to self: tell neckbone to stop using the word chick)
son: all I need is a cool car
me: like what?
son: a Cobra or a Hummer
me: (thinking) a Hummer!! I will need to disown the boy
me: Why those cars?
son: Jeep liberty is not a chick magnet it's more like a chick truck (I drive a Liberty!!). The Rubicon is cool, but it's too slow.
me: (thinking again) Chick truck, chick magnet. I need to have a serious talk with the child and his father.


3 Comments:
At 5:29 PM ,
Malnurtured Snay said...
I don't know why he's talking about the Rubicon so negatively -- the Jeep family -- particularly the Willy -> Wrangler line -- has always been a reliable "chick magnet", and in many cases, the older and muddier the Jeep, the more the attraction.
At 3:32 AM ,
Anonymous said...
úr einu í annað, ég er byrjuð líka, reyndar veit engin um síðuna enn. Semsagt að blogga
At 7:17 PM ,
Malnurtured Snay said...
I agree with Hildur.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home