islendingabull

Friday, August 12, 2005

Keys, keys, keys

I dreamt keys last night and a lot of them to. They were in peoples drinks and next to plates of food, one person was collecting giant keys. I even gave a few keys to some of my friends, so they could put them in their drinks too.

Now why keys? Ask anyone who knows me and they will tell you that I am lucky not to have lost my head. I had lived here for one week when I was franticly knocking on people’s doors to get a ride to school because I lost my keys. My husband makes sure there is a key-ring with all needed keys hidden in the house for those emergencies when I can't find my keys. And more than once, when even the emergency set is lost, has he driven home to lend me his keys. So is it my subconscious warning me about future loss of keys, or trying to get me to change?

To find answers to key dreams I went on the World Wide Web and found this at a dream solving website:

Keys: Solution. Access. Mystery will be solved. Peace and happiness in the home.

VOILA!!! All my problems are now solved!! And to my friends who received my keys as a gift... you can thank me later.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home