islendingabull

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

SuperMom

Wondering were I've been...? So have I. The weekend took it's toll, so Tuesday was spent wondering were the weekend went, and why I am now 3lbs heavier than I was on Monday. More quality time at the gym coming up.

Today I spent at a potato chip factory with 100 3rd graders, making up for all the world greatest mom points lost due to common oversights. My favorite being letting my son play GTA (not allowed to shoot) because I hadn't talked to my sister on the phone for a while, or when you find your self in a store/mall/park at 2pm and your son reminds you he hasn't eaten anything yet. Sometimes I wonder how the child can be so kind and adjusted.

The potato chip factory was cool, and so was spending the day with my son, but I've never been as happy to be home ever...EVER. The plan for tonight is as follows: eat two tylonol, and go to sleep by 9:40.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hér er greinilega engilsaxneskan sem gildir. Annars máttu alveg hringja í mig oftar (og ég í þig) Einar hefur bara gaman af ofbeldisleikjum á meðan. Gef Ernu bara fjarstýringuna að éta í leiðinni, þá erum við báðar jafn fullkomnar.

     
  • At 7:06 AM , Blogger islendingabull said...

    mér líst vel á þetta alltsaman, halltu barningu bara frá heftaranum og við erum í góðum málum.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home