I can't believe she did that...
Every friday at my son's school they have a reading hour were a parent brings in COOKIES. I am the cookie-bringer for next friday. I love doing this - not that I, the stay at home mom actually bake the cookies, there are far too many good grocery stores around for me to bother with that, but I still take pride in bringing the coolest and sweetest cookies for the children.
Tonight some mom actually sent in Crispy Creme dognuts.....I'm not kidding...How am I to compete with that?
Input is greatly appreciated.
Tonight some mom actually sent in Crispy Creme dognuts.....I'm not kidding...How am I to compete with that?
Input is greatly appreciated.


3 Comments:
At 2:53 PM ,
Anonymous said...
I recommend Children's Chewable Crack. It comes in whimsical cartoon shapes, and the first one's free...
At 10:05 AM ,
acw said...
Berger Cookies. You can find them at Giant. They're just plain awesome.
At 11:10 AM ,
islendingabull said...
Thank you all for the imput. I plan on beeing the cooles mom ever!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home