islendingabull

Saturday, April 28, 2007

all I need is beer and feta

The monster machine I am using is a COMPAQ with dual-core AMD processors and Windows Vista. She is fast, clear and I LOVE HER!! She is the the newest member of my family. As I write I am listening for the first time to an Icelandic band named SigurRós, and so far I don´t like the music at all. Actually it is so bad I am getting a bit angry...no make that pms kind of pissed off.

I just changed the music, and maybe I can talk about SigurRós in a kinder tone. The music is nice, but should only be listened to while: sitting in a hot tup with snow falling on your head as the steam from the warm water meets the cold winter night exaggerating every object within site (breath)! My Baltimore, family room does not fit that discription...GREAT now I'm home-sick.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Bannað að tala ílla um Sigurrós, Jónsi söngvari var með okkur í skóla. Var með Möggu systur hans Davíðs (þú veist) í bekk.

     
  • At 2:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Annars er ég sammála þér.

     
  • At 1:42 PM , Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

    Feta? To snack on? FETA?

    Why not skittles? Beer and skittles are much tastier than beer and FETA.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home