I'm not Belgian
Talking to my dad last night he mentioned he had bought a waffle iron for my sister. Well, I need one too, and since my father is in Iceland I would most likely need to buy one on my own. Knowing this I packed my whole family in the Jeep this morning at 9:00 on a mission to buy a waffle iron. Since I am Icelandic and not Belgian I did not want a Belgian waffle iron, but one with heart shaped waffles. That was a mistake. We started at Target were I was able to find two of those instruments, but not the one I wanted, so the mission continued. Next stop was Best buy - yeah they were closed. My driver at that point suggested Lowes so that was our next stop, and again they did not have the waffle iron I wanted. From there we went to WalMart, I am afraid of that store, sometimes, and this day was one of them, but there, finally I was able to buy my (insert profanity here) Belgian waffel iron. I better get another one for my birthday.


3 Comments:
At 6:11 AM ,
Anonymous said...
Wow. That's some waffle dedication right there...
Fool
At 7:09 AM ,
jwer said...
You should go to Williams Sonoma... there's one in TowsonTown. Also in Cross Keys.
At 7:25 AM ,
jwer said...
...except that they don't seem to have a non-Belgian waffler any more. They do have one heart-shaped waffler, but they're still Belgian. D'oh.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home