Back and Hot
My first few days are as follows:
FRIDAY: Went to my aunt's brand new apartment and drank too much with my cousins, but who hasn't done that.
SATURDAY: Went to Menningarnott (people pic) with my sister, Neckbone, and my brother - in - law. We had some bus/taxi/credit cards being eaten by the ATM due to faulty machine issues, so we had a hard time getting back. No big deal. The $8.00 beers a pop kept our spirits up. We came back to a house full of sick kids. Nothing better after completing a-lot-o booze.
SUNDAY: My friends had Neck and I over for Reindeer, yes Rudolph might have been eaten. in fact, when we mentioned to The Boy that Rudolph was, most likely, being eaten at that very meal his deadpan reply was "can I have the nose." Great food, and the best friends any one can ask for. Miss them both every day, oh and they have great spouses, one of them I met for the first time as a husband last weekend. Æðislega gaman og takk fyir mig!!!
Reykjavik's pond or like we call it Tjörnin
Hot springs, have to have one of those. The smell...OH!! the smell.
Kvennó. aka Kvennaskólinn í Reykjavik Now Menntaskólinn við Tjörnina. Most likely were I had the most fun growing up. http://www.kvenno.is/Pages/8


1 Comments:
At 7:58 AM ,
acw said...
Welcome back!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home