islendingabull

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Potter, Potter, Potter

I am a fan, such a fan that I bought the book twice. My first book didn't have an ending. I got to the part were Potter............ by Hagrid, but then Potter did the whole thing again. I looked at Neckbone and very sadly exclaimed "it doesn't F***end". I started flipping through the pages looking at the numbers, and chapter names, and indeed I got the book that doesn't end. The next day I went out again and made sure I found a book wih all its pages. I'm keeping my first book. It's still a good book - just a few pages short.

I am going home soon and I can't wait. maybe I'll be better at blogging and send y'all some pictures from the icecube. Right now it's 53 and drizziling. I'll come back rusty.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hvernig endar hún?? nenni nefnilega ekki að lesa hana. Hver drepst ha? ha?

     
  • At 6:51 AM , Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

    How did I miss this post? Hope you liked the book! You should keep your page-short copy: might be worth $$ someday!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home