Flag the tag please Mr popo
I was driving with my cousin in the car, northbound on York before Register Ave. We were stopped at a light when we were rear-ended. My lovely Jeep Liberty, my trusted friend of many years, was injured (hopefully not much, but at that time I didn't know)
I looked in the rearview mirror and noticed that the car that hit me was an older white sedan with a good deal of damage to the front. I started looking through my pocketbook for my phone, which I had left at home...Great!!
Next thing I see the car that hit me backing up, tires squealing- and he drives away. A hit and run on York road on a Saturday afternoon. Now! that's just stupid. So, he slowly drives away giving me, my cousin and countless of other fellow citizen plenty of time to take down "MYX xxx" We also noted that it was an older four door sedan, and later the cops told me it is a 1995 Cadillac.
If anyone spots it, please take a picture. My trusted Jeep has a scratch on the bumper, and I would love to see how "She" treated the ass That ran away.
I looked in the rearview mirror and noticed that the car that hit me was an older white sedan with a good deal of damage to the front. I started looking through my pocketbook for my phone, which I had left at home...Great!!
Next thing I see the car that hit me backing up, tires squealing- and he drives away. A hit and run on York road on a Saturday afternoon. Now! that's just stupid. So, he slowly drives away giving me, my cousin and countless of other fellow citizen plenty of time to take down "MYX xxx" We also noted that it was an older four door sedan, and later the cops told me it is a 1995 Cadillac.
If anyone spots it, please take a picture. My trusted Jeep has a scratch on the bumper, and I would love to see how "She" treated the ass That ran away.


3 Comments:
At 8:10 PM ,
Malnurtured Snay said...
Oh, geez, that sucks. I'm glad no one was hurt, and the idiot in the Cadillac ... what was he thinking? What an idiot. I think you should sue him for shits and giggles.
At 5:23 PM ,
irresponsiblecaddilac said...
hi, I am the driver of the cadillac (Swear to god) I am sorry about what happened. My brakes gave out and I couldnt stop. I can give you my insurance info if you want??? Please contact me through e-mail and and i will give you any other info. (this is not a joke PLEASE CONTACT ME)
Email-detroittigersfan23@yahoo.com
At 6:47 PM ,
islendingabull said...
Snay, Every one is fine even little liberty.
irresponsiblecaddilac,
I am still laughing. If it is you or not the driver has been forgiven!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home