June 17th again.....
Sautjándi júní, the independence day of Iceland was last weekend. I wanted to display my Icelandyness, but I had nothing to display. I don´t have a flag, and the t-shirt with the flag on it seems to have "shrunken" to a Hooters type shirt...not the look I had in mind. So I cancelled celebrations. And since I started, I cancelled Father's day too. For mothers' day I got a laptop, and an iPod. How am I supposed to top that? Therefore...cancelled.
My son graduated from the fifth grade this week. He had on his suit pants and a button-up shirt. I can't get the child to have his hair cut, but he looked good. I would love to meet the young lady that told my son he looks great with long hair. It is amazing how her opinion outweighs mine. Who saw that coming?
My son graduated from the fifth grade this week. He had on his suit pants and a button-up shirt. I can't get the child to have his hair cut, but he looked good. I would love to meet the young lady that told my son he looks great with long hair. It is amazing how her opinion outweighs mine. Who saw that coming?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home